The silly Conspiracy Theory thread

Anything on the history channel is useless. The show is to make money, that's it. The rest of what he has to say is to promote the show to make money.
Might as well watch the Oak Island money pit.
So... we're ignoring that they went and met people living in German-only communities, in South America, who claim to have emigrated in 1946, who have all the war medals, etc.? That all our evidence on Hitler's suicide has turned out to be bogus? Like, really?

I really like that you used the term "useless" - useless as a reliable propaganda tool?

Last edited:
So... we're ignoring that they went and met people living in German-only communities, in South America, who claim to have emigrated in 1946, who have all the war medals, etc.? That all our evidence on Hitler's suicide has turned out to be bogus? Like, really?

I really like that you used the term "useless" - useless as a reliable propaganda tool?
Whatever gets you through the night. I am glad you can do my thinking for me, saves me the time.

I have a cell phone without a cell phone or text. I use it for my Blink alarm system and WIFI when I'm in an area that has it free. Oh and my Pedometer. Since Sept 22 I've walked over 700 miles. 1.5 million steps. I don't carry it around the house. I didn't get serious about walking till April 2023. But, none of that is important.

I used it for google maps for a while, and since it was synced with my computer, whatever I typed on my desktop, would be found on my cell.

Now my wife has a cell phone. Completely unrelated to my computer. The email made for her cell has never been used, or typed on this computer or from my useless cell phone.
We use her cell for google maps. I use my desktop to plan out our garage sale route, and then mark the ads by 1 - 5. In the car I'll punch in the first address, and somehow google knows the address we're looking for based on the first number of the address. It's always the first address to pop up. One of the auction sites I go to had my info on her phone.

That's some scary shit. It has to be because the phones are in such close proximity to each other, that google knows.

Back