The Season's Back

GazEcc

mBallstát atá tiomanta
Hey Guys,

Just had the first Mad weekend both of the year and with my new band.

We've been together about 6 months and about a month ago started releasing some press packs to break out of this town and luckily thanks to my and the other guitarists combined contacts the bookings have been rolling in fairly steady on top of a few places looking for bands for the festival weekend (St. Paddy's Weekend) and my God I think I'm dying, such a tough set, 10 hours of gigging, 6 hours of setup, and at least 4 hours of travel all over 3 days. Its been so long since I've been this busy and although I love it I'm wrecked.

My throats in bits my finger are killing me, typing feels like i'm pressing scalpels and not keys and I'm DYING of a hangover but its so good to feel the burn again, Even got invited to a party and was drinking till 6am, awake at 10.30 and straight out to grab the PA and set up for the next gig. Anyway hope yee all had a great Paddy's weekend and didn't drink to much.

Thing that scared me the most tho, I woke up this morning and my liver was sitting in a deck chair drinking black coffee, he turned around to me and told me, "you nearly killed me last night" picked up his suitcase and walked out the door. I'm just annoyed cause he knew right well it was MY suitcase.

Back