The RumoR has two weeks till deadline! Please lend ears and critic!

TheRumor

TheRumor's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

4 songs here...Just leave anything you can about it...ANYTHING would be appreciated...I know i am new here....but I Promise i will take note to give a fresh ear to the songs of all whom reply....Again thank YOU!

P.S. If you wouldnt mind listing your fav. song as far as writting and best mix...I know it's a LOT to ask, and by NO means do I expect reply's but if you have time, that would be awesome.

Last edited:
Too many songs - pick one and get some feedback. People get scared off by 4 tracks! Will you go to my SC site and review 4 of my songs? :D

yeah totally dude...musicians unite have one anothers backs...will check it out periodically thoughout the night and comment...no problem...start a thread and ill keep yours bumped, with feedback

Overall i think you have aquired the smooth sweet tones that it seems you are after...the mixes translate clear and honestly pleasing per genre...on some of the heavier tunes like heartbreaker and leadin me on. the rythm guitar is a bit too fuzzy in the low end for my preference, but i dont really know what im talking about...overall sweet addiction is missing a high and low end presence in all of the instruments.the performance is great.mix is not on par with some of the others.there are clipping issues in the vocals in come let me love you, just a bit too hot.again same issues in sweet love as come let me love you, as well as an overall distance in the music ratio to how near the vocals sound, id back the vocals down and verb 'em slightly.overtime is awesome in mix and tone!I cant help but think as i listen to back in my arms that there is a consistant problem with low end in the guitars conflicting with vocals in the vein of clipping issues...for your sound....ramblin on my mind hits me the best has a chicago blues feel and early chicago studio prduction about it. i like it...now that i've found you, has a slight clipping issue, but i think it works well with the natural phasing of the track. i wouldnt change it specifically in that track. Thanks for the reply ; )

It is a lot to ask to listen to four songs, but what the hell, there is absolutely NOT SHIT on TV tonight. Lol. I had a quick listen to all "Five" songs on the site. Do you like Incubus because some of them had that feel to them, which I like. I liked the first three pretty good. The fourth and fifth I wasn't as interested, but that is just personal taste.

My favorite of them all was Hook Line and Sink Her. I guess mainly because it has a really good feel to it. Anyway good luck with what ever it is you have a deadline for. :)

hey thanks alot for the feedback, and the good luck wishes also the time!
I like incubus but i draw an influence from many styles of music and just try and write what comes to me...

Back