The Rock N Roll Zombies

SnakeDog5050

2 headed snake witha rake
Hey guys, redid some old tunes and started a fresh soundclick page. Anyways, how's the first mix of this tune? Any thoughts opinions on the mix/tune are much welcome, thanks!

Rock N Roll Zombies

Cheers :D

Never before have I heard a tune that was so aptly named...This sounds exactly like what you would expect a song called the rock n roll zombies to sound like ;), and I mean that in a good way. A very ambitious recording, and you pulled it off. Absolutely crazy guitar soloing...

The out of control zombies are funny. :)

The guitar sounds pretty cool. The solos are well placed. Now you've got me thinking about a Wah solo. Haven't used a wah in forever.

:)

Good hypothetical scenario in which the story is well depicted thru your music.

Never before have I heard a tune that was so aptly named...This sounds exactly like what you would expect a song called the rock n roll zombies to sound like ;), and I mean that in a good way. A very ambitious recording, and you pulled it off. Absolutely crazy guitar soloing...

Ha, yeah I wrote the music and title first and when I ended up singing it, I kind of randomly sang the chorus like a zombie. Worked out I guess. Thanks for the kind words. Roar :)

The out of control zombies are funny. :)

The guitar sounds pretty cool. The solos are well placed. Now you've got me thinking about a Wah solo. Haven't used a wah in forever.

:)

Good hypothetical scenario in which the story is well depicted thru your music.

Hey Bubba, roooooaaar! Thanks man. Yeah I have a hard time doing rock without the wah wah pedal anymore, total addiction :D Thanks for the review!

I can't get to it..."Error Occurred While Processing Request".....

Ha, soundclick has all these new features and looks nicer than when I last used but, but I guess it still doesn't work half the time :rolleyes:

Nice man....:D

Wild and Whacky as always...sweet....:cool:

I wouldn't change anything...it's pure Zombie chaos man...a bed for those badass Zombie solos...Uber Kool....:D

Man. high charged garage rock at it's finest...intro sounds like it could be the MC5! The lead guitar is crazy, yet strangely melodic..I dig it!
Missed hearing your stuff for awhile, glad to see ya posting!

Yeah I immediately thought MC5 too. Sounds awesome. I love this kind of vintage sounding punk/rock/mess. Fantastic. :)

First Alien Autopsies now Zombie Rockers - this clinic is off the hook!

Only Snakedog can mix things like this - signature sound for sure.... Got to be one of the the biggest sounding mixes around...

The mix has a good balance to it, and that solo is out of control at the end!!!!

Love it!

Yeah I immediately thought MC5 too. Sounds awesome. I love this kind of vintage sounding punk/rock/mess. Fantastic. :)

Thanks Greg, that's totally what I was going for. I've been a little frustrated with my gear so I thought I'd focus more on the jamming and mix it more trashy/garage punk style :D

First Alien Autopsies now Zombie Rockers - this clinic is off the hook!

Only Snakedog can mix things like this - signature sound for sure.... Got to be one of the the biggest sounding mixes around...

The mix has a good balance to it, and that solo is out of control at the end!!!!

Love it!

Ha I didn't realize Queepy was Axeman until I saw Queepy posted a tune called "Alien Autopsy" then I read the avatar. Thanks about the mix, I tried to make it as big and nasty as I could. The solo at the end I killed the wah wah pedal and wammy bar at the same time to try to make it sound like a zombie

Go ahead Snakedog!

This song is cool, man - it's controlled chaos.

Glad you enjoyed the zombie attack Casey! Appreciate the listen. Rooooooooaar!

Man. high charged garage rock at it's finest...intro sounds like it could be the MC5! The lead guitar is crazy, yet strangely melodic..I dig it!
Missed hearing your stuff for awhile, glad to see ya posting!

Hey Ax/Queepy, good to be back around here. Took a little break, but guitar is way too addictive. Thanks man, I'm on to check out some Alien Autopsy :cool:

Nice man....

Wild and Whacky as always...sweet....

I wouldn't change anything...it's pure Zombie chaos man...a bed for those badass Zombie solos...Uber Kool....

Thanks a lot Dog, you rock!

pretty catchy tune ... hear bits of a lot a different things from 60's Fuzz rock like T Rex to 70's punk and a tad of 90's grunge ... all in one package
YOU ROCK !!!

Thanks man, cool since I'm a fan of 60s Fuzz rock, T-Rex, 70s punk, and 90s grunge :D Glad you dug it!

Back