The Perfect mix

guitarded2

Just curious what everyone here thinks. I record mostly my own stuff and I'm never 100% satisfied with the end product but when I record others I seem to be slightly more happy with the end result. Do you guys have the same perception on things or do I just suck that bad? :facepalm:

I sometimes do the same thing, but then it's usually just because I am much harder on myself than other people :D The mp3 clinic here is great if you need an unbiased evaluation of your stuff!

I sometimes do the same thing, but then it's usually just because I am much harder on myself than other people :D The mp3 clinic here is great if you need an unbiased evaluation of your stuff!

Yeah man. I feel the same way sometimes. Maybe I just suck. But it is so much easier to tell someone else they suck, than to tell yourself. Post some stuff so I can judge you, and at the same time, feel better bout myself! :D

I find it hard to get a mix I'm happy with. I'll be fairly pleased listening on one system but then not at all listening to another.

Back