The new Apple vision pro goggles......game changer in A/V and in studio recording

TAE

All you have is now
So Apple vision pro is coming.....soon?

When it gets here this seems like it will be a quantum leap forward in how we visualize what we are working on on our computers or entertainment viewing. Talk about Big Screen can't get any bigger than with these...least for now...surreal virtual reality.

Imagine working in the studio with all you apps at your beckon in an instant for you to manage in real world format. Sliders, knobs and adjustments right there in front of you to virtually manage with your fingers.

So below is a video of one cats visions of these in the recording world and here is a link to Apples announcement.

It's a different way to view the computer to be sure - but I don't want to wear a headset and isolate myself from the world - the mixing in different studios is cool - until you realize it's not a shared experience.

Ever the sceptic - I think we could tell when we're in a good room by the acoustics of the room and their monitors. If Apple have discovered how to make dinky speakers sound like Air Lyndhurst, then that's three and a half grand well spent!

Ever the sceptic - I think we could tell when we're in a good room by the acoustics of the room and their monitors. If Apple have discovered how to make dinky speakers sound like Air Lyndhurst, then that's three and a half grand well spent!
Oh damn! Them Apple heads have figured out another way to extract the disposable income of the bougie folks that gotta have next years model now. Had no idea they were starting out in the $3.5k range...fagettaboutit! Guess I'm gonna have to wait a while until other manufacturers start making similar ones in the under $500 range.
1704894588919.png

Remember back in the olden days, "if you don't quit sitting so close to that TV you're gonna go blind". I don't know about all that, but your vision, a combo of eye and brain, seems like some of this new stuff might change the way those things are wired together. Confusing the situation. Maybe a game changer.

As far as new stuff, I saw yesterday a mouse that is a mouthpiece operated by the tongue. My initial thought was why the hell would you want that, until they mentioned the benefit to the physically impaired. A game changer.

Reactions: TAE
Back