The Logical song

TAE

All you have is now
Well ya know I kinda like to take a different approach to things...just recorded this live this morning 1 take stereo outs from the mixer into Reaper..MODX piano and two mic set up with the voicelive for the fade in harmonies

The Logical Song

Last edited:
Supertramp.. one of my favorite groups. From 77-79 they were one of 5 groups I listened to exclusively.

You have a nice rendition here.

Reactions: TAE
Supertramp.. one of my favorite groups. From 77-79 they were one of 5 groups I listened to exclusively.

You have a nice rendition here.
Got to see them early on with Crime of the Century...They were awesome Love School.....They used an Elka Rhapsody of which I owned one of the few in LA back then.. good luck finding one today...though I doubt anyone would really want one for other than historical value ;)

I'm a big Supertramp fan. I like what you did here and the Helicon does well here.

It an interpretation of the song - take the joy right out of it. Why?
You're being illogical man... I'm merely Creating audible vibrations to stimulate and entertain mankind and other small furry cave dwelling animals.

Thanks all..I hadn't listened to the original in quite a while but just did an I guess I went pretty far off the path :laughings: ... Just happened to wake up in the mood to go play...the lyrics were in a folder of a few hundred covers I do, I clicked on the file and I started messing around...Hadn't pressed record of me doing my thing in quite a while. Reaper was set up from a few days earlier for a demo I did auditioning for some gig...Other than that I haven't pressed the red button in too many months...soooo as I messed around I kinda dug the feel and pressed the dang button. I'm lazy and hate the technical part of recording so yeah it's just a raw 1 shot live take that is really uneditable other than trimming and comping in audacity real quick but I got another tune down for my friends, my kids and grandkids to get a laugh about ...maybe...a smile about their Pops and Grandpa some day when I am just a memory...

The original is so very cool...

Back