The John Longstreth one hand snare roll.

xtjdx

Has anyone heard this before? Better yet, has anyone heard of this drummer before?
The man's a machine!
If you want to hear the one hand snare roll, check out the song Lethal Manipulation (The Bonecrusher Chronicles) by Origin. Just, amazing/amazing drumming. Any idea on how he does it?!

I saw him a few times with The Red Chord and twice with Origin and he is probably my favorite drummer ever. Like I said, he's a machine. And I'm going to learn the one hand roll if it kills me.

It would've been cool to see him with Red Chord, but I've only seen them once, and it was just a couple of weeks ago, so no dice there. They were still awesome though.

Speaking of Pig Destroyer (your sig), I just came across my copy of Terrifyer after having misplaced it for a while and listened to it five or six times today. Simply amazing.

Adam P said:
It would've been cool to see him with Red Chord, but I've only seen them once, and it was just a couple of weeks ago, so no dice there. They were still awesome though.

Speaking of Pig Destroyer (your sig), I just came across my copy of Terrifyer after having misplaced it for a while and listened to it five or six times today. Simply amazing.

terrifyer is amazing. i like prowler in the yard better though.

i saw the red chord the other day, they were pretty good.
i've never even heard of origin though.

Back