The House of Love - "In A Room" (cover)

you'd get a better response if you posted the song on a better site. i didn't listen to it cuz there were too many bells and whistles to get to the freakin song.

Hmm.

A link to the direct download is on the bottom of the page. It says "Download Link: Green Sees - In A Room (House of Love).mp3" When I click on it it begins downloading.

Not sure I see the problem.

It's one freaking extra click you mongoloids. :D

Sounds good. I don't know the original, but the mix seems fine. The vocals kind of come in and out, maybe a little timid sounding.

The track, overall, has a warm sound and a reasonable mix and it is not a bad rendition.

There is nothing seriously wrong with it.

However, there are a couple of things you might like to consider:

1 As Greg L notes, there is a sense of inhibition about the vocals. Maybe a bit too 'nice'. I wouldn't mind hearing a bit more drama in the vocals.

2 I'm hearing a bit of boominess around that bottom Eb. If it's fine on your system, then don't sweat on it.

3 There's a guitar coming in on the left at about 1.43. For about 20 seconds it sounds a bit like a DIed acoustic guitar with some distortion on it, and it has a gritty raspy sound that I'm not keen on.

Back