The guys in my band sing "Nowhere Man"

Tough one to try and pull off...your boys did a pretty good job....

Damn them there Beatles could pull off some bad ass harmonies live...That Lennon McCartney thing ....flipping magical

Yep -- and our vid was done as it was being learned. We're not as solid as it will become. LOVE doing harmonies, though.

That's a tough one. Awesome.

That video captures so much more than just a song in a rehearsal.

It journals the joyus occasion of a few older guys, let's face it, you're not kids :), managing to break away from the rigors and responsibilities of adult life, to have some real fun in a world of your choosing.
:D

Hahaha! Did I get a bit presumptive and too deep? :D

Anyway, good job.

It journals the joyus occasion of a few older guys, let's face it, you're not kids :), managing to break away from the rigors and responsibilities of adult life, to have some real fun in a world of your choosing.

Anyway, good job.

Quoted in full. This nails it. It's Sunday and this is, as it were, 'good church.' Saw two live groups last night, very different and I was thinking about the differences; this is something any audience would appreicate and respond to deeply right now, I think.

Enjoyed "watching" this being done. Gives a different perspective. Man, I miss being in a band! You guys did good on this. Tough to pull off, great job.

Anyway, good job.

Our guitarist (wearing glasses) always says, "I love coming here. It melts the rest of my world away."

Quoted in full. This nails it. It's Sunday and this is, as it were, 'good church.' Saw two live groups last night, very different and I was thinking about the differences; this is something any audience would appreicate and respond to deeply right now, I think.

Wait until we add the instruments! :D

Enjoyed "watching" this being done. Gives a different perspective. Man, I miss being in a band! You guys did good on this. Tough to pull off, great job.

I went MANY years prior to starting a new one. It's VERY different now. Almost no rock star egos to deal with. Almost. :D

We've done that in my once-a-year Beatles band and the tribute band I was in several years ago, definitely a tough one. Good job.

The reason I'm not singing on this is because I do most of the singing in the band, and this tune is a rest for me.

Yup.

It was great to watch genuineness and enjoyment

We truly like each other. That helps.

The gentleman sitting on the bed (bass) singing and I have been friends since we were both 19. We played in my college band together.

Our guitar player (glasses) is a friend of his who was working on recording projects with him. He is also a recording enthusiast, and Bill (bass) thought he'd like our project.

Our drummer is curiously my neighbor -- who I only met (when assembling the group) by talking with a mutual friend who suggested, "Hey -- why don't you talk to your neighbor?"

Back