The Goal

Fishmed

Here is a song I record for a band awhile back. This is a remix of sorts as it was not released in whole on their album.

The Goal

Here is a song I record for a band awhile back. This is a remix of sorts as it was not released in whole on their album.

The Goal

Cool, great groove, man!
Love the wah. The half-spoken singing is cool. Slap bass parts sound totally groovy. Nice guitar work. Great tune, well done to you and the band!
Don't know why no-one has commented yet....:confused:

Joey :):):):)

Like the sounds...the aggression.....good mix n' stuff. But the B part [where the bass sustains and da lead plays......a let down. Needs something. The guitar is stiff, and the lines, uninventive.. But I think Lenny Cravitz blows for the same reason!

The rap ain't that good, neither. Needs more rhythmic invention...heard it done real well. Not even close. But , then again, I think some of the bands that do it like that...and sell millions of CD's...are lame.

I'm rather fond of Theory of a Dead Man and Maroon 5, etc. Girlie music. So don't take it to heart. I'm a grand-dad...if it ain't appealing to me...you're on the right track!

Def NuMetal. Needs a little more definition in the bass.
I think the rap singing is OK but the pattern reminds me of 88 lines about 44 women.
The wah is cool but a little thin!
The morse bit is a nice touch.

Like the sounds...the aggression.....good mix n' stuff. But the B part [where the bass sustains and da lead plays......a let down. Needs something.

Fair assessment, there are more bass lines but the bass player hosed them up too bad and that is why it did not make to the original project as a whole. The bass line you hear when it just holds the note was to be a "filler". The band never finished recording the song as it should have been. I took the better parts and did some additional cut and pasting to salvage what I had. This band has not been together close to a decade now.

Back