The Frisbee Dog

I guess you'd have to have a dog and then a frisbee to relate to this song. It won't change the world, but it shows how much I love her. Maybe if I called her a bitch, there would be some replies.

Merry Christmas.

Wig

Don't get upset. This place isn't always fast to give feedback. Anyway, the song sounds good. Your voice sounds good, the instruments are mixed well and the arrangement is good. The only thing I'd change is the section where the vocal stops. You need to add a solo, arrangement change, scatting or something. Having the main chords repeat over and over is too boring and kills the momentum of the song.

Honestly I don't like this type of music, but I'll give credit where it's due, this song sounds good.

I liked your song and the performances and production. There's something very special about the love between people and their dogs. Mine is such a dear friend..

Wig the mix leans a little to one side in my head - one of the acoutics is stronger or more aparent than the other.
This has all your signatures to it starting with sincerity down to the string pads.
Nice work - AS USUAL.

Last edited:
Love to, man. How exactly does a dog think about running out and catching a frisbee?

I have to smile at this question. You obviously ask a rhetorical question because the answer is in the song. In the picture you paint and the one line about the click of the teeth.

I think this is one of your tightest productions yet.

Oh, we all know how the dog thinks. No? I think yes.

Men especially have a unique insight to the bone of dog.

Back