The first beat Ive made:

First, if you want people to listen to your tracks give them a direct link. Your express URL for mp3.com is www.mp3.com/EastVillianProductio (you need to drops the ns and the end). Someone like myself with a dial up connection doesn't want to have to click through pages to get to the music.

Now the beat, to start with you need an intro. You're giving only 51 seconds to listen to with no real changes except for the piano dropping in and out. At the end you throw the west coast style high synth line in, not too big on that sound.

If you're only uploading a snippet give us a piece with more changes. Drop the drums out or change the pattern up. I was bored by the end of 30 seconds.

Stray

well this post is hella old, BUT at least the drums are forward enough to like make me wanna move (did those come with fruityl00ps?)

the little synth addons are lolol <inser smilley here if i knew how>

do you have a car trying to start in the backround? or is it a dirty wav loop? makes it like slightly interesting

i'm a dumbass...imagine this message was under raydio's loop thread(s)...

ugh i ain't ready for these forums heheheheh

sry villian.

is there car noise in the backround of *this* song. I hear something and can't tell if it's left over sound or intended car noise

Back