The "Fancy I'm Sorry" song

Sounds good...I like the guitar solo. What'd you use to get that tone?

I know the guitars an Ibanez and the amps a Randall. Whats with the helicopter effect? My Hat, whatd you mic that with?

TelePaul said:
I know the guitars an Ibanez and the amps a Randall. Whats with the helicopterb effect?
Just some synth I added to make it more interesting. ;)

But yea all those tones are just the amp. I used the "nicer" gain for the distortion and solo. The clean guitars are on the clean channel with a little post eq, it had a little too much low end and not enough mids. Hmm, what else. Well I didn't have that much gain and that too was tweaked a bit after. The lead had 8 gain and added reverb and cut some mids.

myhatbroke said:
Just some synth I added to make it more interesting. ;)

But yea all those tones are just the amp. I used the "nicer" gain for the distortion and solo. The clean guitars are on the clean channel with a little post eq, it had a little too much low end and not enough mids. Hmm, what else. Well I didn't have that much gain and that too was tweaked a bit after. The lead had 8 gain and added reverb and cut some mids.

My hat I think you're awful for giving Fancy the shit ya do, but in spite of myself I quite like this song! Can ya do something to piss me off and write me an apology song? More bon jovi guitar please!

myhatbroke said:
Hey, I grant you the rights to the song. Do whatever with it. :D ;)

p.s. if you get rich off of it then give me a little bit. :p

Cool, I'm taking it all the way to the top! We're gonna be rich! :D

Thanks again for the song, I love it.

Pretty cool solo there dude.

Maybe make the snare a little fatter. I know you didn't ask for critique on the mix but just saying.

Is that why you piss people off so they can inspire you to write a song? :D I've never read your comments pissing people off but I've seen the apology songs and I'm curious. :)

Anyhoo, nice song.

bigbubba said:
Pretty cool solo there dude.

Maybe make the snare a little fatter. I know you didn't ask for critique on the mix but just saying.

Is that why you piss people off so they can inspire you to write a song? :D I've never read your comments pissing people off but I've seen the apology songs and I'm curious. :)

Anyhoo, nice song.
Oh no go ahead dude, critique! That's how I've gotten this far. I don't piss people off on purpose hahaha. Well one time I negged repped Dogman while I was drunk but I didn't remember. I called him a bitch but I kept denying it until he proved to me that it was. When Rami got pissed that's when I was like dammit I need to just say sorry and while I was raking leaves at the day care a little tune hit me! You can tell that it was one of my first recordings.

Fancy was a different case. If you've seen her picture you would see that she's very good looking. So, I got on her friendly side but fucked it up by showing everyone our little conversation and called her a MILF :o

So right away I wrote some lyrics then came up with a bass line and drums.I did it all this week.

myhatbroke said:
Fancy was a different case. If you've seen her picture you would see that she's very good looking. So, I got on her friendly side but fucked it up by showing everyone our little conversation and called her a MILF :o

So right away I wrote some lyrics then came up with a bass line and drums.I did it all this week.

there you go........i actually thought that you had a sincere apology then you go ruin it by giving this?! man your somthing. i can understand fucking up....but then you mention it again?

BTW----kickin tune!!!!! :eek: :D :D :D :eek: :D ;)

Back