The Encore

Green Dude

Haven't been around for a while. This is an end of Gig type track. Lead guitar comes in around the 1 minute mark and I manage to get some steam in my fingers around the 2.02 mark.
Lead is played real time through a Johnson J-Station with a pile of Phaser tweaked in.

I'm just an old Rocker.

Green Dude.

Gotta love that reverb!

Nice clean sounds.

I'm checking out Voyager right now....

The MIDI sounds obvious but besides that it's kinda nice.

That IS a nice clean recording... The timing sounds a bit off though... the bass sounds like a faster tempo than the drums... at the beginning...
Nice guitar work...
Thats a phaser?
Almost sounds like a talk box...

very cool....:)

Thanks Jake and Kelly,

The lead guitar is through a J Station I just love that bit of kit. A pile of Phaser and smidge of Wah. Two rhythm guitars panned R & L are both midi played real time through a Roland GR-30 no quantise or fiddling. Kelly you could be right on the timing it gets worse as I get older LOL

Thanks for the listen and comments,

Gerry

You fixed the bass, sounds much better...

After listening again, I noticed there's quite a bit of reverb... is it just me?...:)

Sounds like playing a soundcheck in the proverbial National Guard Armory or high school gym. I loved it. Maybe just a bit too much verb but it was real cool. :) nice groove, a chord change around 2:00 would have been cool. Wheres the drum solo? :)

Green Dude said:
Dead right on the Bass Eric I shot the bass player. Hope the new one is now in time.

oh, so much better. thanks. i didn't make it past ten bars before.

interesting piece. lots of reverb!!! I mean that is the wettest thing I've heard in like five days in the clinic LOL.

So you got a melody?

Kelly piles of reverb and Phaser etc. Toki it was the equivalent of the Japanese throwing plates at a wall. Just great to get the frustrations out. In a groove turned everything up and blew what little brain I have out LOL Chord changes, drum solos Hmmm you could be right but when in head banging mode I never think.

Eric Ah the melody good question and the answer is No LOL Wet now that is how I like it in my Pond. I could cut the reverb but as it is outrageously high maybe it can stay as an example of what happens when you go into head banging mode.

Thanks all,

Gerry

Back