The Day The Sea Cried

definitely fun in the headphones. At the beginning...

WHOA...DISTORTED LEAD GUITAR...YEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!; and it collapses into chaos. Very cool.

Not at all what I expected...

Man, if it weren't for that one synth sound...you know the one...kinda' like a pan flute, but not really...If it weren't for that ONE sound, this would be in my PinkFloyd folder.

Sheesh...please play more guitar like that...LOL. Nice

:D

the guitar could use more top end to my ears. Great tune, I would play the pad and vox seperately on the keyboard tho. Looking forward to your full productions. I am a big Floyd fan, and this definnitely fits my taste :)

AL

Thanks for your ears Chris I thought I had gone off the front page for ever LOL I'll do my best to let rip on the guitar more often I keep forgetting this place is for Rockers LOL

Thanks Al I'm like a one legged Crab on Keyboards and not much better on the Guitar either. thought I would say that before anyone else did.

Gerry

Very cool stuff Green Dude! Sounds like you put in a lotta work especially on that first segment. But where's the chorus?:D :D :D

Twist

OK...I'm listening right now and my first impression is...I LIKE IT!
OK.....still listening and my secong impression is....I STILL LIKE IT!

Of course,........wait a minute..........holy crap! That's a pissed off guitar! :D

As I was saying.....this is really my kind of music so I'm an easy sell on this. Nice tunage.

chrisharris said:
Very cool.

Not at all what I expected...
Okay, I just realized that THAT didn't come out right AT ALL. LMAO. I didn't mean that it was cool, and therefore, a complete shock...:D :D

What I meant was, it was cool, AND it had a completely unexpected and dynamic change in the middle of it.

Man, I have to stop posting....but I won't.

Apologetically yours,
-The Jackass

Back