The Dark Knight Rises

Don't wish away time too quickly when you're waiting for the final movie in a series! I did it with the Harry Potter series, and now that I've seen the finale, I feel happy.

I also feel like a gigantic void has replaced my soul!

However, all in all, it should be an AMAZING movie. :D

I'm sure that's what everyone has come to expect from the Batman series.

How much wider can screens get?

Who is playing the bad guy? Gonna be hard to top The Joker performance.

How much wider can screens get?

Who is playing the bad guy? Gonna be hard to top The Joker performance.

Screens can get pretty frickin big! Have you ever seen an Omnimax screen before? Craaaaazy!!!

And the bad guy (Bane) is being played by Tom Hardy! Tom Hardy - IMDb

He was a hit in "Inception" and seemed to have pretty good acting chops, so I expect him to be great! Definitely not looking forward to dumb Anne Hatheway playing Catwoman though...

Screens can get pretty frickin big! Have you ever seen an Omnimax screen before? Craaaaazy!!!

And the bad guy (Bane) is being played by Tom Hardy! Tom Hardy - IMDb

He was a hit in "Inception" and seemed to have pretty good acting chops, so I expect him to be great! Definitely not looking forward to dumb Anne Hatheway playing Catwoman though...

Fuck me Ann Hathaway is not in the film is she? IDK why but i can not stand that woman - she just irritates the shit out of me. That dude looks like a good choice - Inception was a great film so that should be cool.

It's not the size of the screens I am talking about - its the freakin aspect ratio - pretty soon they will be like 20 feet across and 1 foot high...

God I hope Ann Hathaway is not in that movie

Fuck me Ann Hathaway is not in the film is she? IDK why but i can not stand that woman - she just irritates the shit out of me. That dude looks like a good choice - Inception was a great film so that should be cool.
God I hope Ann Hathaway is not in that movie

Yep, sorry to destroy your hopes and dreams, but she is definitely playing Catwoman. :(

I know exactly what you mean...she just irritates me too. I can't put a finger on it, but she JUST DOES.

I didn't knwo there was going to be a 3rd. Very cool. The first two are awesome. The Dark Knight series doesn't need catwoman or robin or any other side kick. If it's not broke, don't fix it. Heath Ledger will be a hard act to follow.

I didn't knwo there was going to be a 3rd. Very cool. The first two are awesome. The Dark Knight series doesn't need catwoman or robin or any other side kick. If it's not broke, don't fix it. Heath Ledger will be a hard act to follow.

Yeah, the third one comes out next summer! They released the first trailer for it last week!

And I agree, Ledger gave an untouchable performance!

Don't wish away time too quickly when you're waiting for the final movie in a series! I did it with the Harry Potter series, and now that I've seen the finale, I feel happy.

I also feel like a gigantic void has replaced my soul!

I hear that. I was a LOST fan from the first season. I still don't know what to do with myself.

Definitely hard to follow and I think that's why they didn't try to replace him. I trust Christopher Nolan's take on Batman, so I'm cool with whatever he does! He hasn't disappointed yet!

It is too bad that Heath passed away though, would've loved more Joker!

I hear that. I was a LOST fan from the first season. I still don't know what to do with myself.

ME TOO! I watched every episode on the first night it aired...I think I maybe missed two over all the seasons. The end of Lost would have been a lot more depressing personally if the final episode hadn't been semi-whacky. Still a great series though! One of the best I've seen in a while!

ME TOO! I watched every episode on the first night it aired...I think I maybe missed two over all the seasons. The end of Lost would have been a lot more depressing personally if the final episode hadn't been semi-whacky. Still a great series though! One of the best I've seen in a while!

Which episode? The Jacob MIB flashback?

Which episode? The Jacob MIB flashback?

I just didn't like how they explained everything in the end...but then again, I guess they had to try and appease as many audience members as possible with the finale! Don't get me wrong, I was satisfied with the ending, but it was by no means the legendary ending I was expecting!

I just didn't like how they explained everything in the end...but then again, I guess they had to try and appease as many audience members as possible with the finale! Don't get me wrong, I was satisfied with the ending, but it was by no means the legendary ending I was expecting!

I hear ya. Satisfying but not mind blowing.

Yep, sorry to destroy your hopes and dreams, but she is definitely playing Catwoman. :(

I know exactly what you mean...she just irritates me too. I can't put a finger on it, but she JUST DOES.

Oh god no, say it aint so. the reason she's so irritating is she has a voice/personality like Jar Jar Binks, at least on screen. Maybe this movie will bring out a dark side we never saw before

Oh god no, say it aint so. the reason she's so irritating is she has a voice/personality like Jar Jar Binks, at least on screen. Maybe this movie will bring out a dark side we never saw before

I think she's gonna try really really hard to, and still fail miserably. I can think of like...100 other women I would rather have playing her role!!!

Back