The Dairy

DenDaj

This is one more track that I recorded when I purchased a new guitar Epiphone SG 400 pro. Rock!!!

I thought I can get some tips, feedback and advices on my mixes. Am I wrong?

Forum: MP3 Mixing Clinic
Get FEEDBACK on your tracks! Don't be shy...

Its a good mix.

IDK, I just think is too much standard sounding. Not that this is a bad thing, anyway.

I thought I can get some tips, feedback and advices on my mixes. Am I wrong?

Sort of. But it works two ways. In order to receive feedback consistently, you need to give some feedback to others. All I've noticed from you is a handful of superficial reviews. You then dump numerous tunes of your own into the forum and expect well thought out recommendations. You're asking for way more than you're giving.

Superficial, one line reviews don't count for much. They allow you to say things like, "I give feedback." But your feedback isn't well thought out or extensive.

So what? I don't have a lot to say yet. And I don't ask for 100 lines review. What wrong with you,dude? Do you count letters?

i've been in your shoes. Just space out your posts and make an effort to leave helpful comments on others stuff, when you can. most people here are very blunt, try not to take offense. if you stick around, you'll get used to it.

Hey DenDaj, no worries man. There are a lot of people that come in here and post their song(s) and expect others to just jump right in and tell them how great their song is. Then those same people do not give advice to others and/or are never heard from again. This part of the forum is just to help get advice on how to make it sound better in the mix not to promote. So the veterans of the forum get a little "gun shy" when a brand new member comes in and starts posting songs. Your doing good though...I have seen some advice from you. I just wouldn't post all your songs at once and expect much response. It takes a bit to get interaction, just hang in there and help others. Your stuff sounds pretty good so I know you have to know what your doing :)

Thank you,guys for support and advices. I'll delete some of my posts. Just tell me what drums sound better in this post?

I like them both but the AD seems to have more separation and space. But as you know, it all depends on what kit you have selected and how you have it set up. It appears that your first mix has the kick a little heavier.

Back