The Boys Are Back In Town cover.

Lol. That was really bad. I'm sure this will be huge overseas though because no one knows who Thin Lizzy is - especially in Ireland! :D

Wait, who the hell doesn't know The Boys are Back in Town?

And sorry to be harsh, but this is a joke right? It sounds like some sort of Halloween tape. I mean, it did make me chuckle. So you did do a good job if you're trying to make joke.

That was pretty brilliant. My only critique was that the ending wasn't very tight. All the instruments just kind of petered off one at a time.

:D

That was pretty brilliant. My only critique was that the ending wasn't very tight. All the instruments just kind of petered off one at a time.

:D

Sweet dude. Yeah, I should have taken a few seconds longer to record in order to get it up to "radio quality" tightness.

Radar Love is very the Residents (esp the softer voice & chorded keys)
TBABITown, I enjoyed the laugh. Phil did hit the downers abit hard after all.

Yeah man, I can appreciate putting your own spin on a cover...kinda would have liked to hear your take on some of the verses as well as just the chorus over and over again...I like the vocal sounds your getting on this ..and Radar Love as Well...good music to torture ants on a sidewalk with a magnifying glass on a hot sunny day too....and I mean that as a compliment...it s twisted and I dig it.....

Sweet dude. Yeah, I should have taken a few seconds longer to record in order to get it up to "radio quality" tightness.

Oh yeah. I totally understand. Time is money; I'm sure those precious few seconds were invested in something much more worthwhile like ingesting more of whatever controlled substances inspire you to such brilliance! :D

Woah! That was really awful. There's a difference between being original and being different for the sake of being different. There's a reason why the songs you cover are popular... Because people like the songs the way they are.

Now, I have done covers before but I, at least, stayed in the same genre. But, to each his own, I guess. I recommend doing the opposite of what you're doing now. Take a bad electronica song and turn it into a kick ass rock song!

It was okay. I like the sound, actually, but what happened to the versus?

The versus are good too, not just the chorus.

You're doing a great job. This is the kind of stuff that would be at a party, and if I was having a good time (you know what I mean) then I would be trippin' out on those songs.

Keep going, mate.

Back