The Blatant Abuse of 'E'

Clif,
You truly are a talented musician. I can't wait to free up enough time to get back doing some more stuff with you guys. Been putting in some OT lately..... too tired to do much but maybe type a few posts here and there.

bd

bdbdbuck said:
Clif,
You truly are a talented musician. I can't wait to free up enough time to get back doing some more stuff with you guys. Been putting in some OT lately..... too tired to do much but maybe type a few posts here and there.

bd

Thanks Bd!

You let me know, it could even be just something simple and fun ya know. I know how that can be to be tired and busy.

Take care

clif

Nice job Cliff. The bass sounds great, it has that nice low end growl that I love to hear. The track itself sounds like it was a lot of fun to put together. Kinda makes me want to write a few instrumentals myself.

Clif,

Great stuff, as usual. I got into the whole thing, especially the thunk you get out of your bass.

I've been very busy for the last couple of months and barely squeezing out time to play guitar, so obviously no opportunity to record anything. I have been working on a tune though, but all I have is a progression and a bit of a riff to go with it. I have a break for it, but it just doesn't really fit so I'll probably find something else to go there. None of it is recorded, it's just something I play around with whenever I get to play my guitars a little.

DC

digitcallous said:
Clif,

Great stuff, as usual. I got into the whole thing, especially the thunk you get out of your bass.

I've been very busy for the last couple of months and barely squeezing out time to play guitar, so obviously no opportunity to record anything. I have been working on a tune though, but all I have is a progression and a bit of a riff to go with it. I have a break for it, but it just doesn't really fit so I'll probably find something else to go there. None of it is recorded, it's just something I play around with whenever I get to play my guitars a little.

DC

Thanks for listening Digitcallous!

I had to EQ and work alot with the bass tone since my strings are really dead.

As far as your music, sometimes you just have to sit down and hash it all out ya know. More often than not, sometimes parts you thing do not belong actually sound good once you put it all to "tape".

Anyhow let me know if you record anything.

clif

Back