The Big One

The vocals don't sit right with me, not that it's bad. Sounds out of key at times, reminds me a little of a classic rock dead Kennedys. It sounds like more time was spent on the toilet than writing this song. Just Joking :P

Thanks for the comment FoulPhil. I agree the vocal is pitchy. I will improve next time.

I know the lyrics are silly, but this is the “mixing clinic” forum, not the lyric forum. So any comments on the mix would be appreciated. Are the instruments blended well, bass too loud, sound thin, overall sound?

Nothing? Does it suck that bad?
people tend not to be real quick to review songs from posters who haven't been around the boards and haven't commented on others' tunage.
Sorry ..... but WAY too often we see people come in just to get a song reviewed, and then we never hear from them again.

So a few will possibly jump in like Phil did but, in general, you're gonna have to post a little bit so people will know you at least a little bit before you're gonna get much attention.

Just a quick listen ..... actually I ikinda like the tune ...... drums are a little low in the mix ..... nice growling sound on the bass ..... neat tune really ..... also the vocals aren't bothering me.

Back