The Best Way to Learn

BenneB

The best way to learn is to exprement yourself. Try using different polar patters for different applactions. There are a few obious things for which mic (polar pattern) are ther best for what application this can be found around the web or in text book.

But my feeling the best way to learn is to experement yourself. Afterall that is what I think recording should be about. That is if you feel that the recording is just as much of an art as the music is.

{{ WWW.BENNEB.TK }}

Easy, Sunshine. I think the wanker is not the one who questions the badly written, misspelt and entirely randomly-placed thread; it is the one who started it.

wank·er ( P ) Pronunciation Key (wngkr)
n. Chiefly British Vulgar Slang

1. A person who masturbates.
2. A detestable person.

thanks for clearing that up - my in-depth study of American teenflicks leads me to conclude that the USA national equivalent is the delectable term 'jerk-off'. Wanker is like a less jocular version of this.

noisedude said:
Easy, Sunshine. I think the wanker is not the one who questions the badly written, misspelt and entirely randomly-placed thread; it is the one who started it.

Thanks Mr "Noisedude" for pointing that out to the class

Please, call me Nik. Two questions for the teacher:

1) Why did you start this thread?

2) Why are you so angry at people who've done nothing to deserve your silly remarks?

noisedude said:
Please, call me Nik. Two questions for the teacher:

1) Why did you start this thread?

2) Why are you so angry at people who've done nothing to deserve your silly remarks?

1) it was an accident sorry
2) sorry bad day

BenneB said:
2) sorry bad day

Me too - I've ended up on a whole bunch of your threads. If you would kindly ignore hostility in my replies that would save us arguing more. I'm way behind on my coursework!!!

sorry, that was aimed at CanopuS - he's about 11 years old or something and he's in high school in England (i think). he spends way too long on here and as his surrogate online parents i am going to whip him into line.

i caught him on here the other night about 2am - Easter holidays or otherwise this is far too late for a growing boy.

Haha

What child of 11 would be doing GCSE's? :D I'll think of myself as a musician first and student second. Also, I'm 15.... probably 3/4 your age (thats gotta be a good guess). My GCSE's are going OK I guess. I mean in my mocks I got 3 A*, 6 A's and 1 B, so I'm not gonna fail any of them, it's just how far I wan't to push myself... which on todays evidence, is not very far!

not 20 til next month, but you're close.

i got 4 A*s, 6As and a B whilst being a musician, but i bet you're at a private school aren't you???

Back