Thanks to you all.

hiphop24360

Recently I posted my first attempts at mixing, which were, well first attempts, sub par, not great....

But instead of a forum full of people telling me I suck and should go awy forever they ecnouraged me ....withouth losing thier honestly, openly critigud my mistakes and explain what I could do in the future to make things better in a very proffesional hands on unnoffensive way.

1. I think its very cool that some you more advanced guys are willing to throw some info towards the beggininers, rathter than hide industry secrets for yourselfl

its a heart warming sight.
Not only that, It's the direction HIp Hop needs, all artists working together with the sole goal of great music, not money, not fame, not chart spots, great music.

mad props. In my oppinion this forum represents hip hop for the fullest and if hip hop heads everywhere felt this way, a thriving future is possible.

Thank you home recording

(I just completely lost my hip hop persona by posting this, but fuc it, is truth)

mad props indeed.

This is the main place I hang because the majority of the folks here are just good people.

;)

Lost your hip hop persona? Maybe you found it!? This could be a way to stick out!

Yeah, there's a lot of great information here from great people. Read the stickies in the mic forum. Might not be really hip hop oriented, but you want to be as good as you can, right?

Good luck, and welcome. :)

(I just completely lost my hip hop persona by posting this, but fuc it, is truth)
You can bet Dre never got where he is today by having the same attitude in real life that he portrays in his music.

A great post dude...good on ya...Have some rep !

Mart.

Back