Thanks to all who have helped.

Axe4Yahweh

I first came in this clinic a lil over a year ago with a bunch of muddy tunes. So many of you guys and a couple of gals have been so much help to me that I thought I would thank you for it because you have helped me come a long way in that year.

You first helped me straighten out as much as possible the tunes that our band, Cross Omega, had recorded and beginning last December, a couple of my Solo efforts for my Demo. (The LORD Is and A Whirlwind) If not for the listens, comments, advice, and encouragement that I have recieved from the people of this clininc, the tunes would not be nearly as good as they are. I know that I have a long way to go and I have several new tunes coming soon. Both from me and Cross Omega. I look forward to having you take a Listen.

Most of you don't know me or a thing about me except that I'm a Christian guitarist. I thought that I would give you a look. My Solo Site:

http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/The_Maccabee_Project/

You helped make it possible! Thank you and God bless each and every one of you that have helped.

CR ><>

Back