Thank you and goodbye (for a while)

The fact is that the two albums I made needed 25 years of accumulated energy to happen so probably I would need other 25 years to obtain the necessary drive to get into a similar venture again. Just kidding. Well, not really. Actually there is some truth there. I think that a new album from here wouldn't be so exciting and fun as the first ones were. Probably, knowing myself as I do, I would get bored instead.

I'm in a bit of a hiatus myself after several years churning stuff out very frequently. Sometimes you have something to say, sometimes not. Thankfully a collaborator had some ideas they wanted to flesh out and we're halfway through a long (70+ minute) pop/alternative album that's turning out to be a blast to work on (I usually avoid pop music).

Sometimes we feel inspired, and sometimes inspiration falls in our lap. I wouldn't sell the gear just yet, take a break and maybe something will catch your ear in the coming months. ;)

yes goodbye...whoever you were? at least you got two albums done and not a third one, i almost feel like I knew you but kind of didnt because well its like online fake names and goofball stuff, i didnt even know you did two albums either but it doesnt matter. hope your retiremnent is less soppy and full of fun...umm? i cant recall your fake name and cant go back without losing this post so...anyway...goodbye! best of luck...

Back