testing....check..check..w.t.f. check...

fenderlikingood

behringer mx 802a into sb live and c.e.p.

this is my newbie setup now, it's been working fine up untill today!!

i was going to listen to some tunes down in the clinic, and i like to listen on my cans because my puter speakers suck. well, im getting no sound from my cans!!!! so i fiddle around with a few things, check connections ect... and still nothing. i took the line in from the mixer and plugged it up to my mic line from the sound card , and it works that way, so its not the phones and the mixer is picking up the signal from there.:confused: could it be a bad rca wire??? i just dont know:eek:

HELP!!!!!!!!

THANKS

peace

rick

That's always the frist thing I do in this type of situation: check all cabling. When your sure they are all OK then start on the hardware. Sometimes in the process of checking cables I realise that I just forgot about something I changed.

It's called "brain-fade".:D

It increases with age.:eek:

i got it!!!!!!!!!!!

m.brane,

this is funny, i read your response and commenced to more wire checking. the whole time i was doing this i was saying..."did i change something?" over and over again :p. well all the wires cheked out fine, then it hit me like a ton of bricks. just last night i was messing around with speaker configuration in sb live. but what would that have to do with not being able to hear the cans through the mixer,( i asked myself) there's no way that could be it. well as sure as eric rudolph shits in the woods, it was!!!

it seems that with this setup, i can only hear the cans with sb. set to a 4 speaker configuration. BOOOO YAAAAAAAA!

so i guess i had a bad case of the dreaded "brain-fade"

thanks alot man
;)

peace

rick

Back