Tempo Detection/Warp Audio

Thanks for the video too. I would have been fooked without the 'Shift+click' on the screw-ups. lol

I was looking forward to talking with you though...

Hit me up in the future. I may do a tutorial video on what you were after just for the sake of putting it out there.

That would be very cool! The answer I got on the Steiny forum was nothing that I was looking for.

I left that forum quite a few years ago because I grew tired of the strict politics of it. It also felt like a giant clique that I couldn't mesh into.

Personally i prefer to track the tempo myself but theres something with Hitpoints in the Project pannel if i remember that you can use to find the tempo

Personally i prefer to track the tempo myself but theres something with Hitpoints in the Project pannel if i remember that you can use to find the tempo

I prefer to do it manually as well like I showed in the video, however the detect tempo feature is much faster if it works (like WAY WAY faster).

I prefer to do it manually as well like I showed in the video, however the detect tempo feature is much faster if it works (like WAY WAY faster).

So, I could have used my 'detect tempo' track and made this happen without doing the manual warp stuff? I may have to try that and see how that would have worked. I did save in steps so I will play with it. :)

Yeah it doesn't always work and if there are any large tempo jumps it completely fails. I have had it work pretty well and sometimes it's a good start (I'll take any help I can get).

On Steinberg's youtube channel Greg does a pretty good video on it.

Ok, this is killing me again. Not sure if it is a bug with 7.5.2 update, but shit is getting being really freaky...

Not happy right now...

Back