Tell me if I am crazy...

P Hallin

I have access to Waves Trueverb, Waves reneissance verb and Timeworks 4080L verb as well as Sonic foundry´s acoustic mirror.
Still, I now find myself preferring Spinadio´s roomverb. Am I insane or are there more of us out there?

The Waves plugs are top notch..although some are CPU hungry and the bundles are quite expensive, but very professional indeed. Im not sure about the other plug you mentioned...never heard if it.

it can be very possible

or u don't understand how the waves and sonic time works stuff works...cuz those reverbs are way more complicated then alot out there i don't know about the one u mention like above i never heard of it...i found TC reverb to be quite nice and simple

Ok, ok fine! And I agree they are great, but there is just something there in the Spinaudio one that appealled to me. It´s worth checking out I think for those who haven´t tried it. It is actually about as much CPU-consuming as waves reneissance verb.

Camn - Now that wasnt very constructive of you. I guess it means you have tried it and disagree.

p hallin, note the winking face above camn's post, indicating a post in jest.

i've found all kinds of cheap things sounding better on occasion to my ears than more expensive things. a lot of it has to do, in my opinion, with the fact that i'm not very experienced with many of the more complicated plugins-and if i can get results that satisfy my novice ears, i'm prone to stick with it.

Back