teknoish

My Comments for my brutha from Strong Island......

1) Burned to C/D!!! (Nuff said)

2)Dope Flow & Groove (My "RAPPIN' " younger bro would sample
the crap outta this!)

3)Techno my @ss!!! More like Goth-Rock Funk Fluid!!!!

4) Can I, with your permission, add a syncopated,percussive,thumb-slap bass line to this!!??

5) I hate your creativity & musically gifted eclecticism! All it does is make me envious and jealous, you talented bee-yotch!

6)You'se 1 nice mutha'f#cka'!!!

I've been meaning to mention that I'm impressed with the timing of your synths lately. Like the oscillators swell at just the right time or something. I don't know how to say it, but I think you know.

thanks again for checking it out my fellow sound freaks..

MISTERQCUE - do whatever you want to this thing! I've heard your fine bass skills and I'm sure it can only sound better.. I was originally going to do some old skool style rapping over this, but I'm having problems with my flow lately!

hey Tom, it's all about the aftertouch man.. it really helps me be more expressive.. My Alesis synth is worth it's weight as a controller alone..

I'm almost done with my first 'real' song in months.. It's time to get back to basics for me.. The drums are getting weaker and weaker in my tunes lately, so hopefully that will change with the new song..

thanks! Let's let this thread die please.. I feel guilty starting a new one if this pig is still stinking up the front page!

crawdad
dres
Guernica
Jagular
Scott Tansley
mixmkr
powderfinger
Slackmaster2000
Cranky One
skids
SLuiCe
Triple M
participant
fenderkickingood
Rolando
lynx
David
MISTERQCUE

thanks!! :)

NO, ......23 posts does not a lingering fart make!!:D .....gotta let all of the folks hear this before you give it the axe man. ...It's only right.... .......goddamnit.:)

Dr Van Goh,
Dont take it down, I`m stranded at work and can't hear it here. I`ll dl it when I get home tonite.
Do you like green eggs and ham, Sam I am? :)

Hey Sam,

I had to pop in and give you props for a full head of creative steam. Can't help at all with the mix. You've all that taken care of. It's nice to hear your tunes again. I don't have my studio up yet but, I hope to kick some shit out soon and this sort of mind fuck tune is very inspiring.

Peace and all that jive,

Theron.

leetdavidson@softhome.net

BTW
if you still want a copy of my meager attempt, let me know:) :( :rolleyes:

what could one say....
I remember drinking a quart of mushroom tea when I was about 16, about 2 hrs later I though...t
"This is it! Im gonna be trapped in this forever, I wonder whats going on outside me?"

That was some serious deep dark stuff with a twist. Kinda like Mr Magoo vs. Hellraisers or something. damn!! :)

B.SABBATH said:

thanks! Let's let this thread die please.. I feel guilty starting a new one if this pig is still stinking up the front page!
You're maybe the one person here who feels my pain on this issue. We both record a lot. But if I were you, I'd hit the "fuck it" button and post away. You listen to a ton of tunes. Besides, there's nothing like a brand new thread to kick an old one to the curb. Just don't delete one, LOL. WOW!

I thought this was fun. I can respect the skill. Wasn't nuts about the tune itself, but I don't think you really poured your heart into this one anyway.

You HAVE to answer one question for me though. The thing Trip was talking about...the noise that re-occurs. Isn't that just the "creak" before some door-shut sound? YOU HAVE TO ANSWER THIS...LOL.

Sorry for the bump:confused:

Love the xtreme phased guitar
Check your stove...........................sounds like your soup is done.

:D

Joel

Couldn't find tecnoish on your page Sam,so I checked out 5 o'clock Shadow,vbr.

Those Acid drums sound great man!
I compared it to some of your other stuff,big differance.
Really makes the tune rock!
Your vocals are great on this btw.

How much did it cost you to set up Acid,and is it very hard to program,if you don't mind my asking?
I'd like to get a setup someday,it has some killer synth sounds avalible too.

Cool tune,thanks for sharing it,
Pete

Back