Teddie got airplay on 99.1 WHFS Wash, D.C./Baltimore... Just found out - I missed it!

Teddie

I'm sorry for all these radio-play posts, folks, but this stuff is pretty exciting to me, and Homerecording.com is basically where it all started for me. All the help I've gotten from my good friends here have helped my mixes and my music in every way. Well, as you know, this morning, Matt Davis of 98Rock called again to let me know that he is going to play another one of my tunes this Sunday. Ironically, when I got home today from work (the same day) I get a follow-up email from another radio station -- Dave Marsh who is a deejay for 99.1 WHFS (serving the Washington DC/Balt MD area) letting me know that they played my song "Which Way?" back in July on their local music show, "DDN". This station (WHFS) is closer to where I live than 98Rock, but I missed the airing of this one... But I'm grateful they played it. Email Dave Marsh of WHFS 99.1 dmarsh@worldspace.com and ask him to play more Smart Apple and I'll try to tape the show if he plays another one of my tunes :D Like Matt Davis of 98Rock, Dave Marsh of 99.1 is a good guy.

Back