TEAC A-7300/2T parts needed!!!!

Krazyz1

I need some help in locating 9 , 14 pin female card holders that go in the bottom of the deck in the amplifier section. Looking for possible sources for GOOD new or used 14 pin female card recepticals. Teac part# 50438380 . There is no locator in the receptical nor a locator notch on the boards. This is a 1974 mastering deck that is out of the box looks and function unless it gets moved a little. Plastic recepticals are cracking open due to age. I know I am asking a lot , but any help in sourcing needed parts would be great. THANKS in advance.:confused:

dude! Let me check real quick; thinking I have a complete but won't roll tape 7300 in storage. I will brb!

AK

ok it's an A-7030 - if it will help you out I would gladly send you the entire unit for the shippings costs..

AK

You are being very generous. I am trying to research a service manual to see what kind of card holders , and how many pin. I have been un employed for 2 yrs. My forte is Industrial maint for over 28 yrs. Sorta specialized. Had rotator cuff surgery Oct. Still in therapy. Photos would be great and I will keep researching. If you could estimate shiping to 52848 CR 29 Bristol , IN 46507 is where it might be heading. I surely appreciate your offer!!!! Karl

Back