TEAC 32-2B Manual needed

flyingace

Any one out there have the manual for this unit. I own the ”B” unit with the mechanical counter, not the earlier 32-2 with the digital LED counter. I have the service manual for the B, and the manual for the 32-2 but there are some big differences to this model’s operation. The only manual I can find is for sale on EBay. Help! Thanks!677EB9D7-DB1E-4035-B682-F02421136DD3.jpeg

Thanks, got that service manual, it’s excellent but it doesn’t really go over operations like a user manual would. Thanks!

From what I can tell, the 32-2 model has one less input knob on the front, different arrangement of controls and lacks the double capstan. There is also a different drive configuration. I think the 32-2 is nicer in many ways but the 32-2B was a real improvement in transport and reliability. The downside of the 32-2B, from what I read, is that there are no new heads or replacements.

The 32-2 is a X10 1/2 track basically. If I need a good manual I usually go to Stereomanuals.com as they make the best reproductions. I have many here to serve as evidence and I did see and work from the originals. What do you need to know about the 32-2 or 32-2 B? I probably know something about them after doing this for 47 years.

Unfortunately, stereo manuals didn’t have anything for this model. I pretty much know operation of the unit. Just need to spend some time with it, testing the Cue function for editing. Curious about the timer function though.

Back