Taylor Acoustic and Solid Body players!

710 and love it as much as you can love one. Looking for another Taylor now. One of the cheaper ones though. Either a 310e, 310ce or maybe even a 210ce.

Im really into the Grand Auditorium body of the *14's....

I just dont like the bulky-ness of a Deadnought. But they do produce a nice sound!

Come on theres gotta be more Taylor players here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:

Here are some very unprofessional photos of my baby...

004-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

003-2.jpg

001-3.jpg

Last edited:
I've got a 110ce. I don't play acoustic all that often so it mostly sees recording duty. It does a great job cutting through a wall of distorted guitars in the mix. Even though it is considered an "entry" level acoustic. I have been very pleased with its playability.

Yeah the 100 and 200 series of Taylors are very nice entry acoustics!

The reason I went with the 314ce is because its the first and cheapest series of the Taylor line up to be made of solid wood.

The 100 and 200 series are the laminate.

Yeah the 100 and 200 series of Taylors are very nice entry acoustics!

The reason I went with the 314ce is because its the first and cheapest series of the Taylor line up to be made of solid wood.

The 100 and 200 series are the laminate.

I have a 314ce as well. I really like it.

A friend of mine bought one of the 100 series, and I was surprised to see that the headstock is a separate piece of wood. I've never seen a guitar built that way before. It sounds pretty good, but I wouldn't trade mine for it.

615 CE
T5
Solid Body
like 'em all
I also like having a bunch of guitars to choose from
Gretsch's are getting a lot of use lately but the Taylor runs even competition with my d28

Back