Tascamforums.com is now a gay site!!!

fraserhutch said:
Someone had to say it :D

i was thinking about it, but i didn't want to post a new thread in a forum i'm not normally participating in, haha. but funny to see that someone did it!

fraserhutch said:
Tascamforums.com is now a gay site!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
someone had to say it :D

"Not that there's anything wrong with that" ;)

[Line from a Seinfeld show] :D

fraserhutch said:
Someone had to say it :D
I'd say it's more retarded and paranoid then gay.

The mods over there saw fit to ban a whole bunch of people that truly helped to build that place with their time and their money and were rewarded for all that by being turfed out of there by a couple of really arrogant prick administrators named Terry and Bruce.

Cheers! :)

Agreed!

I was a Mod there for the US-122 section, but never really received any support from the other Mods or Admins when dealing with ignorant mad people demanding to be helped. I always got the feeling that there was alot of behind the scenes plotting and schemes going on, as well as the usual ego tripping. I recognize many of the same screen names on this board now, shouts and props to all who survived that mess and good riddance.

Peace,
Mark

The Ghost of FM said:
I'd say it's more retarded and paranoid then gay.

The mods over there saw fit to ban a whole bunch of people that truly helped to build that place with their time and their money and were rewarded for all that by being turfed out of there by a couple of really arrogant prick administrators named Terry and Bruce.

Cheers! :)

But retard doesn't rhyme with pay.

Back