Tascam US 1641, 8 ch preamp and 3 space rack case

Dougdlux

Selling a Tascam US 1641 Recording interface, used only once. Comes with Nady PRA - 8 Preamp, some say they are crap more say they are awesome. I personally didn't have a problem with it, no noise or anything. Also comes with a portable Gator 3 space rack, Shure SM57 mic and MXL 990 vocal mic. All sold together in one package, and all works perfectly well. The rack gear was used once, Shure SM57 shows signs of wear but always a great mic, and the MXL 990 was never used for recording only testing to make sure of it's condition. It's all on ebay on the provided link.

Also comes with Cubase LE 4 CD.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230560557985

Last edited:
Selling a Tascam US 1641 Recording interface, used only once. Comes with Nady PRA - 8 Preamp, some say they are crap more say they are awesome. I personally didn't have a problem with it, no noise or anything. Also comes with a portable Gator 3 space rack, Shure SM57 mic and MXL 990 vocal mic. All sold together in one package, and all works perfectly well. The rack gear was used once, Shure SM57 shows signs of wear but always a great mic, and the MXL 990 was never used for recording only testing to make sure of it's condition. It's all on ebay on the provided link.

Also comes with Cubase LE 4 CD.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230557267838&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Did you have the Nady in line with the Tascam? Or used it separate.

:cool:

Not quite sure if i want to sell them separately. I'd much rather get it all gone at one time. However, if I do decide to sell them separately I will definitely give you a holler. If happen to still be interested, we can go from there I suppose.

Willing to bump the buyout to $450. Brand new it is all around $650. This may not be in original packaging, but is definitely still brand new. I can throw a few mic cable in as well.

That Nady PRA - 8 Preamp is an absolutely astounding piece of gear for the price.
I used mine in a shoot out this morning and I grin every time I hear it.
73db per channel, each with its own, individual phantom button.
Just one knob to turn for each channel.
From about the 20db mark up to about 55db is pure, clean gain and a transparent sound.
For $100 new?
Pretty amazing.

Back