Tascam/Teac Series 5B on ebay

Shipping is to high like I said above get the m30. Thats the last time I will say it :D

Okay,...

The TEAC Model 3 and Model 5 were sister products in the same line, (late 70's).

The Tascam M-30 and M-35 were sister products from the next generation of mixers that followed the Model 3 and 5, (early 80's).

The M-30 was a nex-gen improvement on the basic design of the Model 3.

The M-35 was a nex-gen improvement on the basic design of the Model 5.

The Model 3 is very different from the Model 5, as the M-30 is quite different from the M-35, respectively.

I'd typically be known for recommending the M-30 and M-35 over the TEAC Model 3 or Model 5,... unless they were absolutely giving away the 3 or 5.

Class resumes after lunch break. ;)

O come on ...say it one more time... U know U want to...

;):p

Hi there

No I just saw this and thought someone might care. No.... I am pretty much sold on the M30, I have had 2nd or maybe even 3rd thoughts on the nice M-1508 thats in very nice condition, but I decided to go with the M30.... Hopefully I win the bidding on it. I still have not recieved the 238S that I bought. The guy is saying he sent it and the tracking number does not match up.... :confused: I just hope it gets here... Anyway I am picking up a used Alesis ML9600 that I want to use for mixdowns. I also have an old Lexicon LXP 5 an old Alesis microverb, RNC 1773 compressor. A Palmer PDI-09 speaker sim that I like to use with a Weber MASS, for recording guitar, but sometimes mic'n the speaker is fun when its not 3:00am, these two work wonders getting a nice natural speaker tone at line level especially when its 3:00am, haha! I am getting excited putting this all together. Thank you guys for your suggestions, I hope you don't mind me hanging out here :o

M-30 Service manual...

Do you fellas know where I can get a schematic for the Tascam M-30? I won the auction at $47 but shipping is going to eat me... Oh well, I won it so I will need to have a service manual on hand if anyone knows where I can get it. Is it only available from Tascam or is there somewhere a little cheaper? Any help appreciated!
thanks
edge

Back