Tascam Portastudio 414 mk ii and related effects!!

k1enneth

I have a good-mint condition Tascam Portastudio 414 mkii plus box. Alesis Powertrip B (rack power strip conditioner), Alesis Microverb III reverb-delay, Aphex 107 Tubeessence mic-preamp, Joe Meek C-2 photo optical stereo compressor (half rack space), Alesis 16 drum machine, and Tascam MTS-30 synch (for drum machine). The Portastudio I bought new and kept under cover. The 4space desktop rack I bought new. The rest are pre-owned from other sources. All work well. Non smoker. Previewed here as a full setup. I don't want to break up the set, I'd rather it all go to one person at a decent price. Thanks!! $400.00 includes shipping plus a dozen blank cassettes. I will throw in the NAD tape deck that I use as a mixdown. (fair condition).

Attachments

• IMG_0522.jpg
    IMG_0522.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0521.jpg
    IMG_0521.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0520.jpg
    IMG_0520.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 41
Check your settings, dude. :)

vBulletin said:
vBulletin Message

k1enneth has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove k1enneth from the recipient list and send the message again.

No one will ever know if it was there or not! And you could lower your price for the rest of the gear.

I just want the power conditioner.

I have the same sheetrock finish and paint in my studio, by the way. :laughings:

No one will ever know if it was there or not! And you could lower your price for the rest of the gear.

I just want the power conditioner.

I have the same sheetrock finish and paint in my studio, by the way. :laughings:

You could get $200 easy for the MTS-30 by itself. ;)

Thanks, I updated the settings. I hope you now can view my studio!

OK but what about our questions?

Thanks for all your interest. I have cross posted on EBAY. I am looking to sell entire studio, would prefer not to break up set. If you want individual item, please make an offer. Shipping will be extra and payment by PAYPAL.

Back