Tascam M-312b question

soulsainc

Hi,

I just picked up a 312b and need a manual for it. If anyone has a PDF version of the manual and is willing to help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

tascam/teac manuals are very hard to come by online as they still will reprint and sell them to you from the factory. you can give them a call and ask what they would charge, they are supposed to be quite reasonable.

i would give tascam a call first.... quality of the manuals that these mass sellers have is often somewhat dubious. I don't have any experience with that one so that may not be the case, but seems to be a common issue. And for a lot of things dealing with tascam direct ends up being cheaper then going through 3rd parties... hope that helps. Unfortunately you do need to call them during west coast business hours. Search the analog forum and you should be able to find a number and contact name of someone there who can help you.

also I know a bit of tascam mixers, if in the time before you manage you come up on a man. you can feel free to ask if you have any specific questions:)

Back