Tascam M-216 knobs and fader caps needed

randomtransient

Hi all,

First post here on Homerecording.com! A great resource for a guy like me setting up his first home studio.

I just picked up a derelict Tascam M-216 that I brought back to health to use in the home studio I'm starting to build. I'm pretty happy with it so far, so much so that I want to make it 'complete and correct' since I'll be looking at it a lot. To do this I need:

2x red topped trim knobs
1x white (light gray?) trim knob
1x orange fader cap

Anyone have a parts machine they would pull these from? There are some similar (but not quite) ones on eBay.

I'm in Oakland, Ca.

Thanks!

Matt

Last edited:
I recently ordered some knobs for my M-2516. They only had one color available but it was better than not having any knobs at all. Here is where I ordered them from:

Parts Department
TEAC America
7733 Telegraph Road
Montebello, CA 90640
Phone: 323-727-4840
Fax: 323-727-7632
E-Mail: parts@teac.com

Just email them your request and they will reply with what's available. Once you've decided, they'll take your credit card order over the phone. I got my knobs in about 5 working days. Good Luck.

Go to your local studio, pick em. IVE SEEN HOW THAT FADER CAP TRADE WORKS! Bastich.... Spec since TEAC is TASCAM AND if HE TOLD YOU.........!

But on a serious note.... ITS A STANDARD knob NOW!

Go to your local studio, pick em. IVE SEEN HOW THAT FADER CAP TRADE WORKS! Bastich.... Spec since TEAC is TASCAM AND if HE TOLD YOU.........!

But on a serious note.... ITS A STANDARD knob NOW!

What does that even mean? Could you please speak in a language that I understand? Give an old man a chance to learn this new lingo you speak please...

:)

Hi
Owner of a TASCAM 2524 board, i'm looking for faders too.
i'm near Marseille in France.

NB This board is really nice for home studios ;)

Thanks but can't see faders or ALPS on ebayer's listing. :(

ebay.fr/sch/tmarie38/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Back