Tascam FW1804, m-audio Oxygen 49, etc...

pikingrin

what is this?
It's been a while, but I'm back and ready to get into the mix up here. I've recently updated some of my recording setup and I've got a few items to get rid of; if anyone is interested in anything let me know...

Tascam FW-1804 firewire interface with install CD. All you need to get is a firewire cable to plug it in and get it going. It's done me well over the last few years but I recently upgraded from WinXP to Win7 and upgraded my interface, too. Not sure if it works with Win7 because I haven't tried to install it. It would be a good, easy to use interface for someone starting out. Very light rack rash on the mounting holes; outside of that it's pristine. Looking to get $75 for it.

SKB 8U road case. Heavy duty molded case, front and back panels both come off for easy access. It's only been used in my home studio so it's got very little wear on it. Looking for $40.00 on the rack.

M-Audio Radium 49 midi keyboard controller with USB cable that came with it. I'm sad to get rid of this bad boy, it's a solid keyboard controller. 2 mod wheels, a few sliders and pots and 49 keys for a few octaves to work with. It's still in great shape, just upgraded and don't need it anymore. Looking to get $25.00 for it.

I can send pics of the gear if you want; if there are any questions feel free to respond or PM me for more info.

Last edited:
The Radium is gone; still have the Tascam unit and the 8 space SKB rack if anyone's interested. Will consider trades, too!

Back