Tascam FW1082

stealth_prod

Have been researching some upgrades and was wondering what users of the 1082 think about it. How is the flow with recording multiple tracks at one time? Thanks for taking the time to look at this.

cant say too much about that one but i have it's big brother the 1884 and love the thing personally... i suspect what you're gonna find is it's primarily a matter of getting used to what ever you get... and how well it integrates into the prog you're useing...

thanks for the response.

I was thinking about getting that one over the 1082 but realistically I didnt think I needed alot of the different functions with the low budget I have. I have been doing alot of research on this thing but everywhere seems to be different. I have heard cubase works ok but on this forum there seems to be problems with it. Am I correct on saying that it is not compatible with pro-tools? I really dont know which way to go with the program yet. Right now im using Sonar LE because it was free and I like cakewalk but I dont know. Well thanks again for your response.

Back