Tascam Fireone

Sir_Doof_Alot

I was thinking about selling my BR-600 and replacing it with a Tascam Fireone. Any thoughts about it, and if you own one, would you recommend it?

I like the fact that I can be inside the booth.. (A closet in my case).. and be able to control the recordings through it instead of walking in and out.. Thats pretty cool... When I'm recording myself, it's a pain to hit record, get in the booth, then come back out and stop it...

I used to use a USB interface, but switched over to my BR-600 and recorded onto that. But after playing with the BR.. (even thought I loved it..) I just want my old computer recording back... Acid and Cubase for the win.. right?. :D

I may keep the BR.. I may sell it.. Not sure. My friend is wanting to set up a studio in the house he is building, so I might sell it to him to get him started.

I'm going to be getting a new computer too, to keep up with VST plugins, as my computer now wont handle too many at once..

Anyways.. enough with the rambling...

I searched around for the Fireone and so far, I haven't heard anything bad. But I haven't found too much information about it... Just people saying "Its pretty good"..

Fireone.. Yay or Nay?

Back