TASCAM DP-32SD Pan

Colonel911

I'm doing a playback of track 1 & 2 and want to pan them hard left and hard right. In the mixer I cannot figure out how to select "Pan".
When I use the cursor, it selects in this order- Phase, Insert Effect, Digital Trim then skips over Pan to Send, Send. Can anybody assist? Thank you!

Press the MIXER button to the left of the screen. Use the individual SELECT buttons on the console to choose the track you want to pan (track 1). The light turns green. Use the Pan knob (yellow top) (to the left of the SEND knobs) on the console. You will see the pan position change on the MIXER screen as you turn the PAN knob. Select a different track to do the same on track 2 and any other tracks.

Mick

Press the MIXER button to the left of the screen. Use the individual SELECT buttons on the console to choose the track you want to pan (track 1). The light turns green. Use the Pan knob (yellow top) (to the left of the SEND knobs) on the console. You will see the pan position change on the MIXER screen as you turn the PAN knob. Select a different track to do the same on track 2 and any other tracks.

Mick
Perfect, I getting blind with age!

Back