Tascam DP-008 to Behringer U-Control to PC...with a powered mixer thrown in there?

Ro-J

I have a Tascam DP-008ex (8 track digital pocket studio) and I want to use its on-board mics to record unplugged or plugged acoustic guitar, vocals and a Boss dr808 (drum machine). I also have a Yorkville AP818 (18 Chanel Powered Mixer). I want to use a Behringer U-Control UCA222 (Digital audio interface) to get everything to Audacity on my PC (Dell inspiron). I know I can do this using the DP-008ex but it is a long and tedious process. Will this work? How do I hook them all together?

I have the same unit. It is not a hard or tedious process to get the individual tracks to you computer. Just export each track, hook up the usb cable and copy the tracks to the computer, import into your DAW. I have been doing that for a couple years now. Works fine. A lot better than being tied to the computer to lay down tracks (the sofa is more comfortable).

I have the same unit. It is not a hard or tedious process to get the individual tracks to you computer. Just export each track, hook up the usb cable and copy the tracks to the computer, import into your DAW. I have been doing that for a couple years now. Works fine. A lot better than being tied to the computer to lay down tracks (the sofa is more comfortable).

The key I guess, Is the "couple years'' experience or just me. Doesn't answer my question, thanks anyway.

Back