Tascam 388 manual as .pdf

manual??

4 years on, this thread is still the top hit when googling "Tascam 388 manual"....it seems that all of the other URLs that were linking to PDF's of the 388's manual have gone the way of the Dodo.

Does anyone have a manual for the Tascam 388 Studio 8 that they can link to or even email? If so, feel free to use either the email address linked to my profile here or send it to jchandjjs@gmail.com--whichever is easiest.

FWIW, I completely agree with the above folks who encourage us to buy directly from TASCAM to reward their support, and I plan to do so, but I'll have this 388 way before they can get me a manual. So I'll buy one from them, but I'm trying to get my hands on one ASAP!

THANK YOU!!!! :)

Also, to anyone with experience with the TASCAM 388, I would appreciate any tips/tricks/hints/general opinions regarding the unit!

Free manual downloads

It is kinda hit or miss but a web site called Hi-Fi Engine.Free downloads. They just ask you don't reproduce for financial gain and welcome you to download any manuals you have currently not in the library. On the same site they have a sister web site "VE" -Vinyl Engine. Worth a shot before paying for one.

Back