Tascam 38 + 4 DBX 150 Noise Reduction Units For Sale

dodgeaspen

I've decided to sell my Tascam 38 with 4 (2 channel) DBX 150 noise reduction units. I bought the deck about three years ago and have used it on and off since. I also have the original box, punch in/out peddle, and wired remote, & a set of homemade rack ears. The DBX units have been Deox'd and work fine. I only have the rack ears for 1 of the 4 units. I had a few issues with some meeter's not working during different functions on the deck so I took it to my local shop for service in March of this year. After that was fixed I bought a used cal tape and they did the cal for me. Everything is working like it should. I was told the heads are 60 to 70% but did not send it for a head report. I'd like to get $700.00 for everything. Shipping will be expensive for the weight and size so pick up would be good. You can call with questions at 937-554-2196
I also have an Otari MTR-10 & Otari MX5050B111 for sale. I might post in the next few days.

Last edited:
I've decided to sell my Tascam 38 with 4 (2 channel) DBX 150 noise reduction units. I bought the deck about three years ago and have used it on and off since. I also have the original box, punch in/out peddle, and wired remote, & a set of homemade rack ears. The DBX units have been Deox'd and work fine. I only have the rack ears for 1 of the 4 units. I had a few issues with some meeter's not working during different functions on the deck so I took it to my local shop for service in March of this year. After that was fixed I bought a used cal tape and they did the cal for me. Everything is working like it should. I was told the heads are 60 to 70% but did not send it for a head report. I'd like to get $700.00 for everything. Shipping will be expensive for the weight and size so pick up would be good. You can call with questions at 937-554-2196
I also have an Otari MTR-10 & Otari MX5050B111 for sale. I might post in the next few days.

I've decided to sell everything for $400.00 I want it to go to a good home.

Back