Tascam 1641 - 16 Channel Interface - $200 Shipped

mysticalcracker

I'm upgrading my interface, so my faithful 1641 is for sale. I bought it new about a year ago, and have never had a single problem with it. I run windows 7 64bit. It has been racked in a smoke free studio since day one. It comes with original box and everything that came with it. This thing is a beast, 16 channels, 8 of those with preamps, and 2 for direct in. You can record a whole band and have channels to spare.

I will definitely recommend it in thread here. I still use mine. Actually, there are 10 preamps. 9/10 have the same 60 gain. Just have to use an XLR to 1/4" jack with dynamics. :D

After reading the Tascam blurb on it, I'm still not sure of it's capability. How many discrete channels of analog can it convert simultaneously?

After reading the Tascam blurb on it, I'm still not sure of it's capability. How many discrete channels of analog can it convert simultaneously?

14 absolutely discrete channels of Analog to digital tracks into a DAW. Two straight to digital tracks, for a total of 16 simultaneous recording tracks.

Back