Tanglewood electric mod?


New member
I have a nice Tanglewood electric guitar, with 2 humbuckers, 3 position pickup selector, Wilkinson brass tailpiece. I'd like to modify it with push/pull potentiometers so that, like a PRS, the pickups can be switched to be single coils. Does anyone know where I can buy the potentiometers? I'm in Plymouth Devon. Thanks. Neville