Talkbox

Hi bsr,

Yup, this should work fine with any synth. This one has a built in amp, which is even more helpful. I've never used this particular model so can't comment on its quality or sound, but you should be fine using this with your Motif.

Best of luck!

It'l work with anything with output!

But if i were you I would NOT buy the banshee, make one yourself for half the price! There are tons of tutorials on how to make one, and they sound MUCH better than the banshee!

I agree. Parts express has some decent horn drivers for around $30. A friend of mine had a banshee (the one with the built in amp) - it sounded terrible.

I agree. Parts express has some decent horn drivers for around $30. A friend of mine had a banshee (the one with the built in amp) - it sounded terrible.
I think it sounds fine for what I use it for, which is guitar, but it seems impossible to get anything but a distorted signal from it, which could be less useful for keyboards. I think the Banshee is really designed for guitars.

Right, but doesn't he use a custom box? I know he's got another video where he shows how to make one, but I think I've also seen him with a Banshee, so I dunno...

Heh, that's where I learned how to use my box... I still suck, though.

Back