Take on me cover

I really liked this song when it first came out. The video was different too!

Good job with the remake of it. Even if you don't post the finished works here PM or email it to me. Did I ever get your bands web page etc.?

Man I really liked the aucoustic begining! I think you should do the whole song that way with maybe the synth underneath that guitar on the second half?...I dont know just a thought...nice!

MS: Thanks, and i have a few questions to ask you, could i contact you outside this site? like an email or a cell number? being a fellow NH native and all.

Dreib thanks man, i think im going to do a version of it with all acoustic, it seems to be a common response amongst my peers... but i've had so much fun recreating my own synth version of it too haha.

MS: Thanks, and i have a few questions to ask you, could i contact you outside this site? like an email or a cell number? being a fellow NH native and all.

Dreib thanks man, i think im going to do a version of it with all acoustic, it seems to be a common response amongst my peers... but i've had so much fun recreating my own synth version of it too haha.

Yea , do two versions why not?!

plus one on the acoustic version...its sounds sweet just stripped back like that, when the synth part came in it reminded me its just a pop tune...it seemed to be more than that whens its just an acoustic set

nice performance :)

You had me at "'Take on Me' cover!"

(I hate Bon Ivar, so take this with a grain of salt, but...) you had too much reverb on the vocals in the first chorus.

The incomplete bits (no vox on the electronics, the sudden stop, etc.) kind of kill it for me, but I'd like to hear the results when you finish it.

It's pretty cool to hear it with modern cheesy pop synths as opposed to 80s cheesy pop synths. :D

I really like the opening. To much verb on the 1st chorus for me...and I do like Bon Iver. Great singing.

Cool synths on the second part. I don't really dig the dance/electronic drums too much. I'd like to hear more normal drums.

Back